If you purchased an Enhanced Signature Theme, you will complete this Westlake worksheet and complete an additional Enhanced worksheet. This Westlake worksheet will serve as the project base.
Once the Westlake theme is customized for your organization, the site colors are part of the design and are not editable through the CMS site manager. Westlake is a 2 color palette theme.
Our design team will color customize your design based on WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) to ensure text and content can be read by people with visual disabilities and by screen reading software. Both colors on the Westlake theme must be WCAG compliant.
If you have a logo that uses your branding colors, we strongly recommend that you allow us to brand the site based on your logo colors. Choose the first option below - "Use my logo for site colors/branding."
Westlake requires a transparent, white, horizontally oriented logo.
Logo files must be high resolution PNG, EPS or JPG files. Transparent PNG or EPS files are preferred. Provide logos through your Basecamp project.
Westlake has a maximum of 6 main navigation categories. Please enter your main navigation titles in the box below.
In addition to the main navigation, Westlake features up to 4 utility icons, not including the search and menu icon. This area is not for social media. Social media is located in the footer.
List your icon selections from left to right in the fields below.
If you would like a search box that searches your site, you'll need to set up a Google account and Google Custom Search for your organization's domain name.
The slideshow images feature a headline and read more link. The position of the text as well as the style is not client editable. If you do not want the headline to appear on your images, simply leave the headline field empty on that slide. The images for your slideshow are editable through the CMS site manager.
The headline text is editable with a maximum of 35 characters.
The homepage slideshow can have up to 8 active slides at a time to ensure quick load time. We recommend keeping the number of active slides to 5 or less.
You also have the ability to use a video in place of your slideshow tool. The video does not include a headline or text.
Westlake features a pillar section below the slideshow/hero video section that includes 3 images, headlines and buttons. The images, headlines, button text and links are all client editable. The layout and style of the section is not editable.
Content section 1 includes a watermark behind the headline and button. Our designers will automatically work to create a watermark from your provided logo file(s). Not all logos are suitable for a watermark effect.
Westlake's story tile section features a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 stories. The image, headline, short subtext and link are all client editable. Placeholder content will be used on design proofs. The layout and style of the section is not editable.
4 stories will display automatically. A "Load More" button will appear for someone to click to view the additional two stories.
Content section 3 features an upcoming events feed. This uses our calendar database and is client editable. Placeholder content will be used in the design proofs.
The footer is site-wide. Address, contact information and social media URLs are client editable.
Social media icons are stylized as shown on the Westlake demo site.
Westlake features a CTA (call to action) area in the footer. This section is client editable. If you would like us to add your text to this area for your proofs, provide content below.
The background image in the footer is client editable. Our design team would love to edit your footer image for you. This is not required but encouraged! Provide your image below. If no image is provided, a placeholder image will be used.
A Nondiscriminatory Statement or a link to a Nondiscriminatory Statement on an internal page may be added at the bottom of the footer in order to comply with regulations. This option is added to your site for free during the design process. Requests after the design process will incur a fee of $42.50.
For more information visit our resource on Nondiscriminatory statement by clicking here.
If you have any questions about the IRS guidelines, please contact your tax/accounting professional.
Select an option below:
1. After we receive your worksheet and logo file, it will take about 8-10 weeks to complete your setup depending on our queue at the time and if responses are received quickly from your team.
2. Setup includes personalizing your theme choice and importing your sitemap. Internal pages will be blank for your team to add content after the site is released to you.
3. The main navigation titles are not client editable after setup but the pages that fall under each main navigation title are editable (level 1, 2 and 3 subnavigation).
4. We will import your sitemap one time. Revisions to the sitemap are not included because all subnavigation pages (level 1, 2 and 3) are client editable.
5. The homepage tool choices are programed during setup and are not client editable later without a fee. The content that goes into each tool is client editable.
6. You will receive design proofs of your personalized theme through Basecamp. Revisions and approval must be submitted through Basecamp.
7. After design work has begun, changing to a different theme will result in additional fees.
8. All fees are nonrefundable.