If you purchased an Enhanced Signaure Theme, you will complete this Warren worksheet and complete an additional Enhanced worksheet. This Warren worksheet will serve as the project base.
Once the Warren theme is customized for your organization, the site colors are part of the design and are not editable through the CMS site manager.
Warren is a single or two color palette theme. If you have a logo that uses your branding colors, we strongly recommend that you allow us to brand the site based on your logo colors. Choose the first option below - "Use my logo for site colors/branding."
Logo files must be high resolution PNG, EPS or JPG files. Transparent PNG or EPS files are preferred. Provide logos through your Basecamp project. Warren is designed to support a horizontal oriented logo.
Social media icons are stylized as shown on the Warren demo site. You can have up to 6 icons.
If other, please list social media name and provide the URL for the feed. If it is not a standard social media service, an additional fee may apply for custom icon design.
Warren supports up to 8 main navigation categories with up to 12 characters each. We recommend a one word title for each category if possible. Please enter your main navigation category titles in the boxes below.
In addition to the main navigation, Warren features a utility navigation dropdown menu to the right of the social media icons. The links will use the Links List tool and will be editable by you. There is the ability to add a maximum of 6 links. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs.
If you would like a search box that searches your site, you'll need to setup a Google account and Google Custom Search for your organization's domain name.
The slideshow images feature a headline and caption. The position of the text as well as the style is not client editable. If you do not want the headline and caption to appear on your images, simply leave the headline and caption fields empty on that slide. The images for your slideshow are editable through the CMS site manager.
The homepage slideshow can have up to 8 active slides at a time to ensure quick load time. We recommend keeping the number of active slides to 5 or less.
You also have the ability to use a video in place of your slideshow tool. The video does not include a headline or text.
Below the homepage slideshow/hero video, Warren features 4 callout buttons. The callout titles and links are client editable. Titles can have up to 20 characters each. The layout of this section is not editable.
Warren offers 5 options for content section 1.
1. Blog (uses integrated blog tool)
2. Upcoming Events (uses calendar database)
3. Announcements (uses announcements database)
4. Pictorial Announcements (manual entry announcements)
5. Content Editor + Image
Example 1 - Blog
Example 2 - Upcoming Events
Example 3 - Announcements
Example 4 - Pictorial Announcements
Example 5 - Content Editor + Image
The content within the tools is client editable. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs. The selection of content tools is not client editable later. Changing tools after the project has started and/or after site release will incur a programming fee.
Warren features an area for your organization's motto or other text. There is a maximum of 60 characters.
The footer is site-wide. Address, contact information and quicklinks are client editable.
Warren features two sets of quicklinks in the footer. The titles of the links lists will not be editable (Helpful Links and Explore in the example below). Each link within the links list will have an editable title and URL. Each set of links can have up to 6 links with 20 characters each. Placeholder content will be used for the links on your proofs.
1. After we receive your worksheet and logo file, it will take about 8-10 weeks to complete your setup depending on our queue at the time and if responses are received quickly from your team.
2. Setup includes personalizing your theme choice and importing your sitemap. Internal pages will be blank for your team to add content after the site is released to you.
3. The main navigation titles are not client editable after setup but the pages that fall under each main navigation title are editable (level 1, 2 and 3 subnavigation).
4. We will import your sitemap one time. Revisions to the sitemap are not included because all subnavigation pages (level 1, 2 and 3) are cleint editable.
5. The homepage tool choices are programmed during setup and are not client editable later without a fee. The content that goes into each tool is client editable.
6. You will receive design proofs of your personalized theme through Basecamp. Revisions and approval must be submitted through Basecamp.
7. After design work has begun, changing to a different theme will result in additional fees.
8. All fees are nonrefundable.