If you purchased an Enhanced Signature Theme, you will complete this Rivendell worksheet and complete an additional Enhanced worksheet. This Rivendell worksheet will serve as the project base.
Once the Rivendell theme is customized for your organization, the site colors are part of the design and are not editable through the CMS site manager. Rivendell can use up to three colors.
If you have a logo that uses your branding colors, we strongly recommend that you allow us to brand the site based on your logo colors. Choose the first option below - "Use my logo for site colors/branding."
Rivendell requires a transparent white logo for the homepage. If your organization is not able to provide a logo that meets these requirements, our design team will try to create a version for you. In the event that the logo file cannot be converted easily, we will typeset your organization name for the homepage and provide information and options with your first set of design proofs.
Internal pages require a horizontal logo. If your organization is not able to provide a horizontal version, our design team will try to create one for you. In the event we cannot create one for you, we will typeset your organization name on the internal header.
Logo files must be high resolution PNG, EPS or JPG files. Transparent PNG or EPS files are preferred. Provide logos through your Basecamp project.
Rivendell supports a minimum of 2 categories and a maximum of approximately 60 characters/spaces or 8 categories (whichever comes first) for it's main navigation. The exact amount of space varies with each unique combination of lettering. We will work to accommodate your requested navigation.
In the box below, please enter your navigation categories in order using a comma in between to indicate a new category. (Example: Welcome, About Us, Community, Donate.)
In addition to the main navigation, Rivendell features utility navigation in the upper right hand corner. The links will use the Links List tool and will be editable by you. There is the ability to add a maximum of 5 links with up to 15 characters each. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs.
If you would like a search box that searches your site, you'll need to setup a Google account and Google Custom Search for your organization's domain name.
The slideshow images feature an overlay with a headline and caption. The position of the text, as well as the style is not client editable. If you do not want the text to appear on your image, simply leave the headline, caption and link fields empty on that slide. The images for your slideshow are editable through the CMS site manager.
The headline text is editable with a maximum of 30 characters.
The caption text is editable with a maximum of 170 characters.
The homepage slideshow can have up to 8 active slides at a time to ensure quick load time. We recommend keeping the number of active slides to 5 or less.
You also have the ability to use a video in place of your slideshow tool. The video does not include a headline or text.
There are up to two buttons in the slideshow/hero video area of the homepage. The text and links on these buttons are client editable. The button text can have a maximum of 15 characters. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs. The position and style of the buttons are not client editable and are a set element of this theme. If you wish not to use the buttons, you will have the ability to remove the link for the button in the site manager.
Rivendell features a text section below the slideshow/hero video section that includes a headline, text and two buttons. The headline, text and buttons are all client editable. The two buttons allow for a maximum of 15 characters each. The layout and style of the section is not editable.
Rivendell offers 3 options for content section 3.
1. Image Gallery
2. Video (media library tool or widget embed tool)
3. Static Image
Example 1 - Image Gallery
Example 2 - Video
Example 3 - Static Image
The content within the tools is client editable. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs. The selection of content tools is not client editable later. Changing tools after the project has started and/or after site release will incur a programming fee.
Content section 4 includes an editable headline, subheader, text and a button. Text is client editable with a maximum of 825 characters.
Rivendell features a tabbed content section that allows up to 4 tabs. The tabs are editable along with the image, headline, text and buttons within each of the 4 tabs.
Rivendell offers 3 options for content section 6.
1. Pictorial Announcements (using a slideshow tool)
2. Announcements (using either the announcements database tool or a links list tool)
3. Instagram Feed (must provide Instagram login credentials)
Example 1 - Pictorial Announcements
Example 2 - Announcements
Example 3 - Instagram Feed
Content section 7 features an upcoming events feed. This uses our calendar database and is client editable. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs.
The footer is site-wide. Address, contact information and social media URLs are client editable.
Social media icons are stylized as shown on the Rivendell demo site. You can have up to 8 icons.
If other, please list social media name and provide the URL for the feed. If it is not a standard social media service, an additional fee may apply for custom icon design.
1. After we receive your worksheet and logo file, it will take about 8-10 weeks to complete your setup depending on our queue at the time and if responses are received quickly from your team.
2. Setup includes personalizing your theme choice and importing your sitemap. Internal pages will be blank for your team to add content after the site is released to you.
3. The main navigation titles are not client editable after setup but the pages that fall under each main navigation title are editable (level 1, 2 and 3 subnavigation).
4. We will import your sitemap one time. Revisions to the sitemap are not included because all subnavigation pages (level 1, 2 and 3) are client editable.
5. The homepage tool choices are programmed during setup and are not client editable later without a fee. The content that goes into each tool is client editable.
6. You will receive design proofs of your personalized theme through Basecamp. Revisions and approval must be submitted through Basecamp.
7. After design work has begun, changing to a different theme will result in additional fees.
8. All fees are nonrefundable.