If you purchased an Enhanced Signature Theme, you will complete this Cahill worksheet and complete an additional Enhanced worksheet. This Cahill worksheet will serve as the project base.
Once the Cahill theme is customized for your organization, the site colors are part of the design and are not editable through the CMS site manager. Cahill is a 2 color palette theme. We will automatically use shades of your branding colors for other colors. Neutral/light backgrounds will remain as shown on the demo site.
The primary color is dark blue and the secondary color is teal blue on our demo site.
If you have a logo that uses your branding colors, we strongly recommend that you allow us to brand the site based on your logo colors. Choose the first option below - "Use my logo for site colors/branding."
The footer background can be either black or light gray. The designers will determine the exact shade. Please choose your preferred background color.
Logo files must be high resolution PNG, EPS or JPG files. Transparent PNG or EPS files are preferred. Provide logos through your Basecamp project.
Cahill is designed to support a horizontal oriented logo.
Cahill supports up to 8 main navigation categories with up to 15 characters/spaces each. We recommend a one word title for each category if possible. Please enter your main navigation category titles in the boxes below.
If you would like a search box that searches your site, you'll need to setup a Google account and Google Custom Search for your organization's domain name.
The slideshow images feature an overlay with a headline, caption and a button. The position of the text as well as the style is not client editable. If you do not want the text and overlay to appear on your images, simply leave the headline, caption and link fields empty on that slide. The images for your slideshow are editable through the CMS site manager. There is a subtle dark overaly that is automatically added on top of the slideshow images to improve readability of the text overlay.
The headline text is editable with a maximum of 35 characters.
The caption text is editable with a maximum of 120 characters.
The homepage slideshow can have up to 8 active slides at a time to ensure quick load time. We recommend keeping the number of active slides to 5 or less.
You also have the ability to use a video in place of your slideshow tool. The video does not include a headline or text.
Cahill features a callout section with 4 calls to action. These callouts will be editable by you through the CMS Site Manager. Placeholder content will be used on your proofs.
Cahill offers 2 options for content section 1.
1. Announcements (manual entry or announcements database)
The "grid" icon in the top right corner is a link to an internal page of your website.
Example 1 - Announcements
Example 2 - Blog
The content within the tools is client editable. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs. The selection of content tools is not client editable later. Changing tools after the project has started and/or after site release will incur a programming fee.
Cahill offers 2 options for content section 2.
1. Upcoming Events (uses calendar database)
2. Video (using widget embed or media library)
Example 1 - Upcoming Events
Example 2 - Video
Cahill offers 2 options for content section 3.
1. Images using slideshow tool
2. Instagram feed (login credentials will need to be provided)
This section shows a maximum of 4 images at a time and does not scroll.
Example - Slideshow Tool
Cahill features an editable tagline/mission statement section. It also has an editable button and background image. The image will be automatically added in black and white with a light overlay to help with readability.
The footer is site-wide. Address, contact information and social media URLs are client editable.
Social media icons are stylized as shown on the Cahill demo site. You can have up to 6 icons.
If other, please list social media name and provide the URL for the feed. If it is not a standard social media service, an additional fee may apply for custom icon design.
1. After we receive your worksheet and logo file, it will take about 8-10 weeks to complete your setup depending on our queue at the time and if responses are received quickly from your team.
2. Setup includes personalizing your theme choice and importing your sitemap. Internal pages will be blank for your team to add content after the site is released to you.
3. The main navigation titles are not client editable after setup but the pages that fall under each main navigation title are editable (level 1, 2 and 3 subnavigation).
4. We will import your sitemap one time. Revisions to the sitemap are not included because all subnavigation pages (level 1, 2 and 3) are cleint editable.
5. The homepage tool choices are programmed during setup and are not client editable later without a fee. The content that goes into each tool is client editable.
6. You will receive design proofs of your personalized theme through Basecamp. Revisions and approval must be submitted through Basecamp.
7. After design work has begun, changing to a different theme will result in additional fees.
8. All fees are nonrefundable.