If you purchased an Enhanced Signature Theme, you will complete this Brighton worksheet and complete an additional Enhanced worksheet. This Brighton worksheet will serve as the project base.
Once the Brighton theme is customized for your organization, the site colors are part of the design and are not editable through the CMS site manager.
If you have a logo that uses your branding colors, we strongly recommend that you allow us to brand the site based on your logo colors. Choose the first option below -"Use my logo for site colors/branding."
Brighton features both an all white and a full color logo.
Logo files must be provided as high resolution, transparent PNG or EPS files. Provide logos through your Basecamp project. If your organization is not able to provide a logo that meets these requirements, our design team will try to create a version for you. In the event that the logo file cannot be converted easily, we will typeset your organization name for the homepage and provide information and options with your first set of design proofs.
Brighton has a maximum of 6 main navigation categories. Please enter your main navigation titles in the box below.
In addition to the main navigation, Brighton features utility navigation (Contact Us, Services, Give, Staff in the example below). The links will use the Links List tool and will be editable by you. There is the ability to add a maximum of 4 links with up to 15 characters each. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs.
If you would like a search box that searches your site, you'll need to setup a Google account and Google Custom Search for your organizatoin's domain name.
The slideshow images feature an overlay with a headline and two call to action buttons. The position of the text as well as the style is not client editable. If you do not want the headline text to appear on your image, simply leave the headline field empty on that slide. The images for your slideshow are editable through the CMS site manager.
The homepage slideshow can have up to 8 active slides at a time to ensure quick load time. We recommend keeping the number of active slides to 5 or less.
You also have the ability to use a video in place of your slideshow tool. The video does not include a headline.
Brighton features an editable mission/impact statement section featuring intro, headline and body text. All text is client editable. The layout and style of the section is not editable.
Brighton's story line section features a maximum of 16 individual image + content containers. Each of these containers have an editable image, short text headline, subtext and link. A minimum of 5 active containers are required. The layout and style of the section is not editable.
Brighton offers two options for content section 3.
1. Upcoming Events (uses calendar database)
2. Announcements (using either the announcements database tool or a slide show tool)
Example 1 - Upcoming Events
Example 2 - Announcements
The content within the tools is client editable. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs. The selection of content tools is not client editable later. Changing tools after the project has started and/or after site release will incur a programming fee.
Brighton offers two options for content section 4.
1. Video (a single image can be used if you don't have a video)
2. Social Media Feed (Facebook only, Twitter only, Instagram only, one post from each Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Example 1 - Video
Example 2 - Facebook Feed
Example 3 - Twitter Feed
Example 4 - Instagram Feed
The footer is site-wide. Address, contact information and social media URLs are client editable.
Brighton uses an enlarged portion of your logo to create a watermark in your footer background. Our designers will automatically work to create a watermark from your provided logo file(s). Not all logos are suitable for a watermark effect.
Social media icons are stylized as shown on the Brighton demo site.
Brighton features a maximum of 3 quicklinks in the footer.
A Nondiscriminatory Statement or a link to a Nondiscriminatory Statement on an internal page may be added at the bottom of the footer in order to comply with regulations. This option is added to your site for free during the design process. Requests after the design process will incur a fee of $42.50.
For more information visit our resource on Nondiscriminatory statement by clicking here.
If you have any questions about the IRS guidelines, please contact your tax/accounting professional.
Select an option below:
1. After we receive your worksheet and logo file, it will take about 8-10 weeks to complete your setup depending on our queue at the time and if responses are received quickly from your team.
2. Setup includes personalizing your theme choice and importing your sitemap. Internal pages will be blank for your team to add content after the site is released to you.
3. The main navigation titles are not client editable after setup but the pages that fall under each main navigation title are editable (level 1, 2 and 3 subnavigation).
4. We will import your sitemap one time. Revisions to the sitemap are not included because all subnavigation pages (level 1, 2 and 3) are cleint editable.
5. The homepage tool choices are programmed during setup and are not client editable later without a fee. The content that goes into each tool is client editable.
6. You will receive design proofs of your personalized theme through Basecamp. Revisions and approval must be submitted through Basecamp.
7. After design work has begun, changing to a different theme will result in additional fees.
8. All fees are nonrefundable.