If you purchased an Enhanced Signature Theme, you will complete this Aspire worksheet and complete an additional Enhanced worksheet. This Aspire worksheet will serve as the project base.
Once the Aspire theme is customized for your organization, the site colors are part of the design and are not editable through the CMS site manager. Aspire can be a 4 color theme but the 3rd and 4th colors are used sparingly.
If you only have 2 colors in your color palette, tons of the primary color and/or the strongest contrasting color may be used throughout the site. This will be up to the designer.
If you have a logo that uses your branding colors, we strongly recommend that you allow us to brand the site based on your logo colors. Choose the first option below - "Use my logo for site colors/branding."
Logo files must be high resolution PNG, EPS or JPG files. Transparent PNG or EPS files are preferred. Provide logos through your Basecamp project.
Aspire is designed to support a horizontal oriented logo.
Aspire supports up to 6 main navigation categories with up to 13 characters/spaces each. We recommend a one word title for each category if possible. Please enter your main navigation category titles in the boxes below.
In addition to the main navigation, Aspire features utility navigation. The links will use the Links List tool and will be editable by you. There is the ability to add a maximum of 4 links with up to 10 characters each. If you wish not to use search on your site, you can add up to 6 links with 10 characters each. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs.
If you would like a search box that searches your site, you'll need to set up a Google account and Google Custom Search for your organization's domain name.
Aspire features up to 4 icons in the main navigation bar. These icons are not intended to be social media icons. Social media icons will be in the footer on this theme! See below for available icons.
6. Lock (for login)
7. People (use for families/parents)
The slideshow images feature an overlay with a headline, caption and a button. The position of the text as well as the style is not client editable. If you do not want the text and overlay to appear on your images, simply leave the headline, caption and link fields empty on that slide. The images for your slideshow are editable through the CMS site manager.
The headline text is editable with a maximum of 30 characters.
The caption text is editable with a maximum of 107 characters.
The homepage slideshow can have up to 8 active slides at a time to ensure quick load time. We recommend keeping the number of active slides to 5 or less.
You also have the ability to use a video in place of your slideshow tool. The video does not include a headline or text.
Aspire offers 3 options for content section 1.
1. Image Gallery
2. Video (media library tool or widget embed tool)
3. Instagram Feed (must provide Instagram login credentials)
Example 1 - Image Gallery
Example 2 - Video
Example 3 - Instagram Feed
The content within the tools is client editable. Placeholder text will be used in the design proofs. The selection of content tools is not client editable later. Changing tools after the project has started and/or after site release will incur a programming fee.
Aspire offers 2 options for content section 2.
1. Featured Story (uses content editor tool)
2. Upcoming Events (uses calendar database)
Example 1 - Featured Story
Example 2 - Upcoming Events
Aspire offers 2 options for content section 3.
1. Announcements (manual entry using content editors OR announcements database)
Example 1 - Announcements
Example 2 - Blog
Aspire features an editable tagline/mission statement section. It also has an editable button.
Please enter your tagline/mission statement text below. Note: This can be changed later. Leave blank if you would like us to use placeholder text.
The footer is site-wide. Address, contact information and social media URLs are client editable.
Social media icons are stylized as shown on the Aspire demo site. You can have up to 8 icons.
1. After we receive your worksheet and logo file, it will take about 8-10 weeks to complete your setup depending on our queue at the time and if responses are received quickly from your team.
2. Setup includes personalizing your theme choice and importing your sitemap. Internal pages will be blank for your team to add content after the site is released to you.
3. The main navigation titles are not client editable after setup but the pages that fall under each main navigation title are editable (level 1, 2 and 3 subnavigation).
4. We will import your sitemap one time. Revisions to the sitemap are not included because all subnavigation pages (level 1, 2 and 3) are client editable.
5. The homepage tool choices are programmed during setup and are not client editable later without a fee. The content that goes into each tool is client editable.
6. You will receive design proofs of your personalized theme through Basecamp. Revisions and approval must be submitted through Basecamp.
7. After design work has begun, changing to a different theme will result in additional fees.
8. All fees are nonrefundable.